Your Free BJJ White Belt Course
Are you a white belt and feeling lost and not sure what do on the mats? Do you want to have fun when training?
We created a free white belt course to help you learn the most important concepts at this stage of your bjj journey. Sign up below to enroll for free.
What you will learn:
- Overview of BJJ
- Explore the 6 primary positions in BJJ.
- How to control an opponent in each of those positions. Where
to grip, how to position your body, how to maintain proper posture and how to use your weight.
- What you need to do in top position. Transitioning to better positions. Basic Submissions
- Learn two escapes or sweeps from each bottom position. Learn how to sweep from bottom to get to top position.
- Learn two submissions from each position. The goal of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu is to submit your
opponent. So we will go over white belt submissions that work!
- How to tap
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym etiquette
- Overview of guards and positions
- White belt guide overview
- Break fall and get taken down safely
- Half guard fundamentals
- transition to closed guard
- Grips and goals
- Basic sweeps
- Open guard
- Closed guard
- Guard sweeping
- Side control defense and escapes
- Mount defense and escapes
- Back mount escapes
- Top position basics
- side control
- Half guard
- Guard passing
- toreando bullfighter pass
- Double unders
- Knee cut passes
- Over under
- Closed guard passing
- Half guard attacks
- Mount attacks
- Closed guard attacks
- pull guard